Jul 10, 2009

Scratch that, Super Paper Mario is worse

Writing from my iPod Touch so this is going to be short.

So, I finally finished SPM, and man... That took a long time. I did everything I could. 256 different cards to collect, and 96 recipes to cook up. Infact, I think the recipes were worse because of having to gather all of those ingredients from all over the place. But then again, I had to go all the way to the 75th floor of the Flopside Pit to get that stupid Dark Dayzee card...

Overall, the game almost took 65 hours to do everything (I have to re-check). PM2 took 66 hours, but it took me 35 to beat it first. SPM only took 20 hours to beat, which means I spent 45 hours alone doing side-quests! Thats a lot for a platformer!

However... I enjoyed it. I like the Paper Mario games and even though this one is different, it's a good game. I don't plan on ever doing EVERYTHING in this again, though...

And now, I've Completed all the Paper Mario games. Feels good man. Now to do the same with the Zelda series.